associates degree?

Question by hi: associates degree?
I want to get an associates degree in child development, does anyone know what kind of classes i have to take? i know child development, but do i have to take general ed classes also? like math and english and all that? and does anyone know how many units i need for an associates in CHDV?

Best answer:

Answer by CoachT
An associates degree generally requires two years of full time study and is 60 semester hours or so in credit.

Child Development program would likely require at least some English, Math, and Social Studies gened courses. Maybe as many as 10 depending on the school.

Give your answer to this question below!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *